Oh, Mr. Woofykins Oh, Mr. Woofykins

Pretty cute, bro

Pretty cute, bro, it looks fairly old though.

'Cept why was the the dog feeling his face at the end? To emphasize how much Ecstasy he just took? idk.

RWappin responds:

Just to emphasize how much of a silly GOOSE he is.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

I love mic-spamming this.

I love mic-spamming this. It's cheesyness with it's combination of homosexuality is awesome, but I would have found it more useful if it just automatically played whenever it finished loading, and/or if it loaded a little faster, but whatever, it's still p. good. Great art and humour as always. Love you. :V

Incident:001A Incident:001A

Heheh...

I lol'd. Apparently, it blends. :P

Have Faith Have Faith

Lies!

LIES! There's an alternate ending if you don't press A & L! Don't be faithful, don't be faithful at all!

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Completed it, was great.

Sort of funny, and the music WAS great. No bugs as far as I can see, great job. :o

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Great Game

Great game, I began shaking after I played it a few times. Your text brings the enviroment to life, I can feel the fear you express. I see no real problems with the voice acting ethier.

If you make choices in the game, it doesn't really affect future choices, like in the scene where you pick a group to go with. No matter what group you pick, they still all want the jeep.

My character ended up hanging himself. I tried a few times to see if I could save my wife, but I failed. I'm sure it's somewhere near the end in which I can change the outcome of the story. Meh, stats were:

Yes/No/B/E. Yes, I am a souless monster thank you. *pride*

The URL for fullscreen is

511685_DeadFrontierOutbreak.swf

It seems better like that, I think. Meh.

I'm Blue (Metal) [Final] I'm Blue (Metal) [Final]

Kinda cool

Yah, it's cool, but it's not really a metal version of the song, which I was sort of expecting. It's just the beat with a distorted guitar. Sorry, bro, but I can't really give it a 10.

Inuyasha593 responds:

Theres also a rythmic guitar and a bass guitar, doing the riff if you listen closely :P anyways this is just basically the song I'm blue but with instruments essential to a metal song.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

A nice song...

A nice song... very relaxing, suits the scene in AID3 very well...

Something I love to listen to again... I've been looking for music as chilled as this, but they're a rarity.. Thanks.

Broken (Heavy Video Game Loop) Broken (Heavy Video Game Loop)

Good - but..

I don't see how this would fit into a game on any real scene. Yes, it's a great piece of work, but it doesn't suit anything. It's too fast paced for menu audio, too epic for a battle, and it doesn't fit a boss battle.

The only thing I could really see it working for is something with a falling cave, but even then it wouldn't be a good choice for it.

If the heavy beat in the background were too be replaced, along with the small techno sounds, this would probably get into a lot more games. idk.

NightWake responds:

When I made this all I wanted to do was get into games
Now all I really care about is making the music

It would get into more games if I changed it
But thats not what I'm about anymore

It did make it into afew movies though