SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Completed it, was great.

Sort of funny, and the music WAS great. No bugs as far as I can see, great job. :o

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Great Game

Great game, I began shaking after I played it a few times. Your text brings the enviroment to life, I can feel the fear you express. I see no real problems with the voice acting ethier.

If you make choices in the game, it doesn't really affect future choices, like in the scene where you pick a group to go with. No matter what group you pick, they still all want the jeep.

My character ended up hanging himself. I tried a few times to see if I could save my wife, but I failed. I'm sure it's somewhere near the end in which I can change the outcome of the story. Meh, stats were:

Yes/No/B/E. Yes, I am a souless monster thank you. *pride*

The URL for fullscreen is

511685_DeadFrontierOutbreak.swf

It seems better like that, I think. Meh.

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Error Report.

Using Mozila Firefox 3.0, Using Adobe Flash Player 10, the music doesn't play, it jumps randomly making it unbearable to listen to, and the notes don't appear.

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

lol.

Made me laugh. Your're obviously good at flash and could do much better though.

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Error. :(

Can't rate, due to character fallin below earth when the gameplay starts. :(

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Yay! I did them. :)

I was able to do all of them. Apart from the "Get off your seats" achievment. and the too much free time achievment. Otherwise, all done! (How do you do get off your seats?)

Escape the Den Escape the Den

When I saw the math..

I immediatley quit. I just found this really boring, and played it for about... 3 mins. Grpahics were pretty good tho.

Sniper-Assassin Sniper-Assassin

Hmm...

Seems like an ok game, but unfinished. The windows just break away, I'd think that the window would have a small hole, covered with lots of cracks surrounding the shot, but whatever. Also, you can't get out of prison, when you hit continue (when he hands you the card) it just goes all black and the people fade away, and it plays... again. Art work needs help, badly. Really need to redo that. Gun is some how flawless, as it has no recoil. Animation needs work, and i'd like to see some cinematic quality on the hits, like seeing the bullets go through the victims head at a dffrent angle, would be sick, and would have brains everywhere (lol!) but it'd be more realistic. I love games like clear vision and tactical assassain, and this has some potential.

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

Oh my... Oh my god...

http://www.godlimations.com/webfolder /escapewalkthrough(DOT)html is the adress for a walkthrough of this game. God, that was hard, never would have found out how to do it overwise. Plus, I like sad endings, you should make an alternative one. :3

Desolation Desolation

....

That was the ending?...wtf happened? I'd feel much better if a zombie killed him at the end, and you just saw the zombie eating him in the credits. At least that'd give closure. 4/10 because of the ending, plus the fact that it's too slow for me. >.<